TSSA Testing – TSSA B-Pressure Pipe
TSSA is the Ontario regulatory authority mandated by law for registering and certifying welding/brazing procedures and welder tests on pressure vessels under the ASME IX Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
Welders who are welding boilers, pipes, or items with pressures that fall under the ASME Section IX code are required to be TSSA ticketed/certified.
- SMAW – Alberta (ABSA) B Pressure Pipe Stick 2G 5G Mild Steel
- SMAW – Stick 6G Pipe or Stick Plate Mild Steel & Stainless
- GTAW / SMAW – Tig / Stick 6G Pipe or Plate Mild Steel & Stainless
- GMAW – Mig Plate Mild Steel & Stainless
- GMAW – Mig Plate & Pipe Aluminum
- FCAW – Flux-Core Plate & Pipe Mild Steel
- GTAW – Tig Plate & Pipe Mild steel & Stainless
- GTAW – Tig Plate or Pipe Aluminum
Call or Email us to Schedule an Appointment.
Schedule an Appointment