Corporate Welding Courses And Certification in Canada
Our Corporate Welding Courses
Training your staff in the latest welding processes can help ensure your organization remains competitive for the years to come. Our team at Weldtech offers comprehensive training and testing services designed to help your staff hone their welding skills, improve safety and enhance productivity for the years ahead.
We work to keep up with the latest demands in the industry and to help you understand the challenges that your organization will face in the years ahead. Our team has decades of experience in welding training and we use this experience to guide you and your staff at each step in the process. From choosing courses to selecting the testing type, we’ll make sure that each element of our training work is customized according to the unique demands of your organization for the coming years.
Corporate Welding Course Objectives
When your workforce chooses a corporate welding course through our training team, they’ll benefit from comprehensive training focused on honing their welding techniques. The objective of the courses is to ensure that your team is working as safely and productively as possible while achieving your working goals.
We work to help you achieve your goals by only employing training staff with decades of experience in the industry and by ensuring that each of our students is trained according to their required focus areas. We meet with you before the training process so that we can understand more about your organization and your training goals. And we’re then able to build program and testing materials that correspond with your goals for the short-term and long-term. It’s a process that has helped companies across the region enhance their welding team performance.
The Content for Our Corporate Welding Course
We offer a number of unique courses, with content designed in response to your current training requirements. Our current selection of corporate welding courses includes the following:
- Oxy-Acetylene Welding & Cutting – Health & Safety Seminar
- Electric Arc Welding Safety
- Technical Sales Course for the Welding Industry
- F.C.A.W. (Flux-Core) Welding Program
- G.T.A.W. (Tig) Welding Program
- TSSA Pressure Vessel Pipe Welding Program (G.T.A.W. / S.M.A.W.)
- G.T.A.W. (Tig) Stainless Welding Program
- G.T.A.W. (Tig) Tool & Die Welding Program
- G.M.A.W. (Mig) Welding Program
- GTAW (TIG) Maintenance Welding – Night Course
- G.M.A.W. (Mig) Level 1
- G.M.A.W. (Mig/Mag) CWB / TSSA Preparatory Course
- GMAW (MIG) Maintenance Welding – Night Course
- M.C.A.W. (Metal-Core)
- Weld Quality Control
- Welding Course Program Calendar